How to use glum in a sentence. Journalists, professors, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use glum in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for glum.
- And, unlike her mood of late, that had been glum and cold, she was in the wildest spirits. (8)
- Bellby entered presently, preceded by his nose, as cheerful as they were glum. (8)
- Duty done, Harry looked round him for pleasure, and observed nothing but glum faces. (10)
- When he comes here, he sits as glum as a monkey. (8)
- You invariably take the glum side. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for glum. Perhaps also see a sentence for god and ways to use glared in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use glum in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.