How to use moody in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use moody in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for moody.
- And Fiorsen was staring straight before him in that moody way she knew so well. (8)
- And he fastened his moody eyes on her who was keeping him thus dancing to her pipes. (8)
- Edward Blancove was three-and-twenty years old, a student by fits, and a young man given to be moody. (10)
- Her mother was thinking of George, stealing timid glances at his moody face. (8)
- His face, too, was a curious blend, for, though it was strongly formed, its expression was rather soft and moody. (8)
- Moody laugh again, and all parted merrily, delivering final shots as they went their several ways. (10)
- Nevertheless, his vanity was hurt when he saw she was sincere, and he listened to her, a moody being. (10)
- She had three fellow passengers, all in khaki; very silent and moody, as men are when they have to get up early. (8)
- Such embryos are not tenacious of existence, and when destroyed they are succulent food for a space to the moody grief I am describing. (10)
- Whatever else one might be in his moody, vivid company, one would not be dull. (8)
- William Moody, boatbuilder, a liver-complexioned citizen, undertook to reply. (10)
- Words painfully hovering along the borders of plain speech had been communicated to him, filling him with moody imaginings. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for moody. Perhaps also see a sentence for messenger and ways to use monthly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use moody in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.