Use the word grasping in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use grasping in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for grasping.
- And grasping the two valises, he tiptoed on downstairs. (8)
- At first she stood, a little giddy, grasping the rail that ran round that garden of lead, still absorbed in her brooding, rebellious thoughts. (8)
- Grasping her paint box, she got out. (8)
- Grasping the hilt with both hands, he thrust downward with all his strength and weight. (1)
- Little Jon turned in his sleep till he lay on his back, with one brown fist still grasping the bedclothes. (8)
- Pendyce hurried, grasping her skirts in both her hands, and she noticed that the cattle were all grouped under the hedge. (8)
- Richard stood over him, grasping his great stick; no dawn of mercy for Benson in any corner of his features. (10)
- She has lost any power she may have had of grasping abstract ideas. (10)
- The body, pitching forward, hung over the inner edge of the embankment, the arms straight downward, both hands still grasping the flag. (1)
- The hand upon the chair back was grasping it; the arm was straight, reaching somewhat backward. (1)
- There is no grasping of one who quickens us. (10)
- These Boers were a grasping lot! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for grasping. Perhaps also see a sentence for grimly and ways to use grip in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use grasping in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.