Examples of greedy sentences. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use greedy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for greedy.
- All the guests were greedy for a piece of him. (10)
- Does a hard-working, greedy builder gain more on a monstrosity than on a decent cottage of equal plainness? (2)
- He stood and drank it in with greedy nostrils. (8)
- Her greedy eye glanced rapidly over a page. (4)
- If one were less greedy or less foolish, some one else would have and would shine at his expense. (9)
- Probably Justice Greedy would be comic to the audience of a country booth and to some of our friends. (10)
- The ladies and gentlemen present put it on the greedy mice, who were accused of having gorged and gone to bed. (10)
- They dispossess him of his greedy gettings. (10)
- This apparition soon stood before him, puffing, and dripping, and regarding, with greedy eyes, the bread and cheese which the old man was eating. (5)
- To the casual eye neither would have seemed greedy, but both were getting through a good deal of sustenance. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for greedy. Perhaps also see a sentence for grass and ways to use group in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use greedy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.