Sentences with half-closed in them. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use half-closed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for half-closed.
- Decie, with half-closed eyes, was running her finger-tips across her brow. (8)
- Her eyes were half-closed, her cheeks rather pale, and her fair hair, cut quite short, curled into her slim round neck. (8)
- Her lips were smiling, her eyes half-closed. (8)
- In her half-closed eyes, round throat, and softly tilted chin, there was something cool and watchful, protecting the ragamuffin up above her head. (8)
- It had been heavily struck by something on the head; the cheek was cut, one eye half-closed, and an ear badly swollen. (8)
- Leaning back with half-closed eyes, he tried to diagnose this new sensation. (8)
- Lying back on her pillows, she was breathing quickly with half-closed eyes. (8)
- She could read men with one quiver of her half-closed eye-lashes. (10)
- She pursed her dewberry mouth in the most comical way, and her blue eyes lightened laughter out of the half-closed lids. (10)
- She remembered how she had lain, brooding, on that piece of red and yellow tapestry, twisting its tassels, staring through half-closed eyes at nothing. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for half-closed. Perhaps also see a sentence for high-minded and ways to use hats in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use half-closed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.