Use the word heavier in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use heavier in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for heavier.
- Cramier was perhaps fifteen years his senior, but taller, heavier, thicker. (8)
- Crossjay came back to Clara heavier in looks than his limbs had been. (10)
- Prolonged and louder it sounded, as deeper and heavier the deluge pressed. (10)
- She could complain that the blow was not heavier. (10)
- She was heart-sick under pressure of thoughts the heavier for being formless. (10)
- The heavier business obliterated it. (10)
- The heavier the chains, oh! (10)
- The breath of the pines was heavier for the recent rain; and the woody smell of the oaks was pungent where the balsam failed. (9)
- The latter is ten times heavier already. (8)
- Tresten stares and owns she is worth heavier labours, worse than his friend has endured. (10)
- Werner clenched his two hands to his ponderous glaive, and fell upon Guy with heavier fury. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for heavier. Perhaps also see a sentence for horseman and ways to use heroine in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use heavier in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.