Heaving example sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use heaving in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for heaving.
- And the twain were as a great wave heaving upon the shore; lo, part is wasted where it falleth; part draweth back into the waters. (10)
- Antonia had dropped her gaze; her face regained its languor, but the bosom of her dress was heaving. (8)
- He could see her bosom heaving. (8)
- He veered, as if to follow Agostino, and remained midway, his chest heaving, and his eyelids shut. (10)
- Her bosom was heaving, her eyes dilated, her cheeks flushed. (8)
- Her shoulders were drooped forward, and contracted her bosom in its heaving. (10)
- I had no tears to shed; my chest kept heaving enormously. (10)
- Suddenly he found Betty just behind him, her bosom heaving horribly. (8)
- That filmy past is diaphanous on heaving ribs. (10)
- The heaving of the bosom, though weighty, was regular: the hands hung straight down, and were open. (10)
- The dear cameo lay on her bosom, but not heaving proudly as of old. (10)
- The rain came in gray rings, through which we worked on the fretted surface of crumbling seas, heaving up and plunging, without an outlook. (10)
- The wave of wide extension rolled and sank and rose, heaving lifeless variations of the sickly streaks on its dull green back. (10)
- With pleasure she saw how firmly her teeth were clenched, how her breast was heaving, and how her eyes seemed to be stabbing herself. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for heaving. Perhaps also see a sentence for hated and ways to use hesitation in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use heaving in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.