Use heaviest in a sentence. College students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use heaviest in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for heaviest.
- And rain, the heaviest you can meet, is a lively companion when the resolute pacer scorns discomfort of wet clothes and squealing boots. (10)
- Only, this time the stakes were the heaviest a woman can put down. (8)
- Perhaps the heaviest matter troubling it is that in which I was least wilfully guilty. (10)
- The daring ambition that prompted me to love you, has met its heaviest retribution. (6)
- To an imagination which had hoped for the smallest divisions, and the heaviest stone-work, for painted glass, dirt, and cobwebs, the difference was very distressing. (4)
- Weyburn has just had the heaviest of losses. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for heaviest. Perhaps also see a sentence for handsomest and ways to use hedge in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use heaviest in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.