A sentence for the word increases. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use increases in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for increases.
- A phantom increases in darkness, solidifies when seen in mist. (8)
- It increases in fury. (9)
- Prices in this country are never put up except when some kind of scarcity increases the cost of production. (7)
- Such a love does not sap our pride, but supports it; increases rather than diminishes our noble self-esteem. (10)
- The reverberation of the snow increases the pale daylight, and brings all objects nearer the eye. (2)
- This detaining her, and tricking, and not listening, only increases her aversion; she learns the art in turn. (10)
- Well, the value of the stock I hold has doubled, and it increases. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for increases. Perhaps also see a sentence for interfusion and ways to use insensible in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use increases in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.