How to use indulge in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use indulge in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for indulge.
- He could indulge himself, having shown his courage. (10)
- He was willing to indulge her in any amount of it: and she perceived why. (10)
- I am sometimes disloyal enough to indulge myself in the hope that they baffled my successors as skilfully as they did me. (7)
- In common reason you cannot indulge any legitimate hope of succeeding. (10)
- It looked like disgust; he begged her not indulge the feeling. (10)
- It was impossible to indulge a poetic gloom there without becoming unpleasantly conspicuous in the smoking and euchre and profanity. (9)
- Many of them, therefore, indulge in it on credit and soon find themselves deprived of what little property they had to satisfy their hardfisted employers. (7)
- Not being a dramatist, I still cannot indulge the greatest contempt of that play and its public. (9)
- She could not doubt, she dared not indulge a hope, of the paragraph being false. (4)
- She saw that he wanted to engage her on the old subject of his grievances, and she was in no humour to indulge him. (4)
- Sometimes he would indulge me transparently in a political controversy, confessing that my dialectical dexterity went far to make a Radical of him. (10)
- That is to say, she chooses bewilderment to indulge in the exclamatory. (10)
- Why indulge in these abstract views, you would ask! (10)
- Wonder in no degree that they indulge a craving to be fools, or that many of them act the character. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for indulge. Perhaps also see a sentence for infants and ways to use ingeniously in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use indulge in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.