Sentences for pet. Journalists, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use pet in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pet.
- A small matter of breakage, pet! (10)
- Barrett invitations, and he became a frequent visitor; always neat, pathetically well-brushed, and a pleasanter pet than Emilia, because he never shocked their niceties. (10)
- Cornelia and Arabella caught her hands; she was the youngest, and had been their pet. (10)
- Decie, leaning towards Harz, smiled like one who has made a pet dog do a trick. (8)
- Each section, in the vineyard of its own choosing, grew and culled and pressed and bottled the grapes of a pet sea-air. (8)
- He calls Major Worrell my pet spite. (10)
- He could not afford to pet his frequent shortness of breath and the pain in his side at the expense of liberty. (8)
- I had a number of nice little phrases to pet her with. (10)
- It had long been her pet plan that her uncles should benefit themselves and Bosinney by building country-houses. (8)
- It was all very well to pet and even to admire these original sort of men, but there were limits. (8)
- On minor points he was, beyond any author I have known, without favorite phrases or pet words. (9)
- On the other side of me sat my pet diplomatist, and I gave him one or two political secrets which astonished him. (10)
- Our interest in the thing is all lackadaisical, a kind of bun-fight of pet notions. (8)
- The fashion was to pet them. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pet. Perhaps also see a sentence for pallor and ways to use penal in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pet in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.