Inexplicable in sentence. Those in an MBA program, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use inexplicable in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for inexplicable.
- An inexplicable terror seized on him; he ran across the yard and jumped into his carriage. (8)
- At nineteen he had commenced one of those careers attractive and inexplicable to ordinary mortals for whom a single bankruptcy is good as a feast. (8)
- Compassion began to stir in their bosoms, and with it an inexplicable sense of shame, which soon threw any power of compassion into the background. (10)
- His perishing individuality prompted the inexplicable invitation, and the form of it. (10)
- I was beginning to think my invitation to Dayton inexplicable, when that letter arrived. (10)
- Inexplicable as they were, they were at least pledges of love. (10)
- She had an inexplicable moment when she stood before her lover in the room where they left her to meet him alone. (9)
- That smile of hers was inexplicable to him. (10)
- The attraction for him of this great church was inexplicable, unless it enabled him to concentrate his thoughts on the business of the day. (8)
- The fire had broken out at dusk, from an explosion of fireworks at one wing and some inexplicable mismanagement at the other. (10)
- The original error was; of course, that rash and most inexplicable marriage, a step never alluded to by the driven victim of it. (10)
- What is there inexplicable about me? (10)
- Wives are just as inexplicable curses, just as ineradicable and astonishing as humps imposed on shapely backs. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for inexplicable. Perhaps also see a sentence for imperfectly and ways to use insensibility in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use inexplicable in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.