Inscrutable sentence. College students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use inscrutable in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for inscrutable.
- And the irony, inscrutable, and bitter of that end? (8)
- He rejected them in the presence of the beautiful inscrutable. (10)
- His face was as inscrutable as that of the sphinx. (1)
- Kenton to get rid of the judge, but an inscrutable frown goes far in such exigencies. (9)
- Lord Fleetwood acted his part, inscrutable as the blank of a locked door. (10)
- The attempt to read an inscrutable woman allows her to dominate us too commandingly. (10)
- The ladies of Brookfield had almost as utterly cast off their garb of lofty reserve and inscrutable superiority. (10)
- When I reflect on what he is, and his conduct to Caroline, I have inscrutable longings to slap his face. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for inscrutable. Perhaps also see a sentence for ill-natured and ways to use instance in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use inscrutable in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.