Sentences with interrogations. Those in an MBA program, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use interrogations in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for interrogations.
- After many interrogations of the sort, she arrived at naming the lady a bold-faced thing; adding subsequently, brazen. (10)
- Her whole bearing consisted of volleys of abuse, closed by magisterial interrogations. (10)
- Quintin Manx, who jumped out of a cab, bellowing interjections and interrogations in a breath. (10)
- Sir Willoughby puts me one or two searching interrogations on a point of interest to him, his house and name. (10)
- The only change was in the emphasis that their father added to the interrogations already uttered. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for interrogations. Perhaps also see a sentence for inherent and ways to use invisible in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use interrogations in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.