Use the word laborers in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use laborers in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for laborers.
- After all, the Tods were in real contact with the laborers, and that was the great thing. (8)
- Agricultural laborers were made, not born. (8)
- And the laborers be taught a lesson! (8)
- But we might try to get those two to see that anything the poor devils of laborers do is bound to recoil on themselves, fourfold. (8)
- Early that morning Derek had assembled twenty of the strongest laborers, and taken them a round of the farms to force the strike-breakers to desist. (8)
- In the meantime Derek and Sheila were going their round on bicycles, to stiffen the backs of the laborers. (8)
- On their part the laborers were no better. (7)
- Their employees got rebates on the prices of products, but for consumers who were neither laborers nor capitalists there was no mercy. (7)
- To see and talk with the laborers; to do something, anything to prove that this tragic companion had no real existence! (8)
- Tod was on the point of starting back to Transham, where Sheila and the two laborers would be brought up before the magistrates. (8)
- What about those poor devils of laborers, now? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for laborers. Perhaps also see a sentence for loosely and ways to use lavish in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use laborers in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.