A sentence using the word lurking. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use lurking in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for lurking.
- But there was still something lurking behind, of which prudence forbade the disclosure. (4)
- Every one went about with smiles lurking in their eyes, and ready to break forth at a word. (8)
- He gave me a broad pleasant smile, without sign of a jest lurking in one corner. (10)
- In a little sunken place, behind a rock, some rods away, Westover found Jeff lurking with his dog, both silent and motionless. (9)
- No lurking horrors were to upbraid him for his easy credulity. (4)
- Was he drunk now, that he kept lurking out there by the door? (8)
- We brought them in, not quite so fast, as though some lurking megrim, some microbe of dissatisfaction with ourselves was at work within us. (8)
- While this was passing through his mind, he caught sight of Hughs lurking outside a public-house. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for lurking. Perhaps also see a sentence for lounge and ways to use luncheon in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use lurking in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.