A sentence for the word stealthy. Journalists, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use stealthy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for stealthy.
- A stealthy murmur of smothered voices was going on quite close somewhere. (8)
- A stealthy watchfulness was creeping into her shrinking, dazed face. (8)
- And Soames, in his stealthy tenacity, laid his plans. (8)
- And, getting up, stealthy as a cat, he found a light rug, and ever more stealthily laid it over her. (8)
- Behind her, the dumb currents of wonder, disapproval, and resentment ran a stealthy course. (8)
- Her tremor at the stealthy ugliness of this crouching figure yielded at once to a spasm of pity. (8)
- Often he went to her Mansions, and walked round and round casting a stealthy stare at her windows. (8)
- Relentless and stealthy, the butler pursued his labours, taking things from the various compartments of the sideboard. (8)
- Rising from the twig, it circled, vivid and stealthy, twice round the tree, and flew to another a dozen paces off. (8)
- She crossed the next fence level with the young man, whose low chestnut mare moved with a stealthy action. (8)
- There was I know not what of stealthy joy about her thus creeping in to the unexpecting land. (8)
- Treffry pressed his handkerchief with a stealthy movement to his mouth. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for stealthy. Perhaps also see a sentence for stinging and ways to use stitch in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use stealthy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.