Sentence with word sneaking. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use sneaking in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sneaking.
- For a moment he was on the point of getting his coat and hat, and sneaking away. (8)
- He was angry with Forbery for his obstructive dulness and would not taste the sneaking compliment. (10)
- He would be reduced to sneaking up to London, which tired him; and the least indisposition would cut him off even from that. (8)
- His tone and his manner were sufficiently sneaking, and he could not make them otherwise. (9)
- Sneaking out with that young bounder! (8)
- Some rats which had probably inhabited the shed came sneaking and scampering about. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sneaking. Perhaps also see a sentence for stifling and ways to use sneers in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sneaking in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.