A sentence for the word management. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use management in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for management.
- Adela was ordinarily the promoter, Cornelia the sifter, and Arabella the director, of schemes in this management. (10)
- At the same time the relations between the contributors and the management were to be much more, intimate than usual. (9)
- Austin requires the most delicate management. (10)
- But now, candidly, how is it you cannot condescend to a little management? (10)
- Each island has a Subordinate Council for the management of local affairs and a Head Chief charged with execution of the laws. (7)
- He has, with an accountant at his elbow, really the genius of management. (10)
- Her management of the two youths was exquisite; but to him, Edward, she had never condescended to show herself thus mediating and amiable. (10)
- I have a lot of experience of individualism in the management of my estate, and I find that an individualist is never contented. (8)
- It may be though that much might be done by management, and that a slight exercise of the favourite Whig plan of concilliation, might avail. (6)
- My steward Leddings will undertake the management. (10)
- No harm, only Henrietta does require a trifle of management. (10)
- The prince had applauded his energetic management of the affairs of the mine two or three times in my hearing. (10)
- This treats of the management of Youths and Maids, and of certain magisterial functions connected therewith. (10)
- Why, I have been admiring your management of him! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for management. Perhaps also see a sentence for moody and ways to use marine in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use management in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.