How do you use martyr in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use martyr in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for martyr.
- But he was a cheerful martyr! (10)
- Coming to this point, the knot of his resolve tightened again; he hugged it with the furious zeal of a martyr. (10)
- Had he not named her, Carinthia, Saint and Martyr, from a first perusal of her face? (10)
- He was breaking his fast on white wine and raw onions, in order to keep up the character of martyr, I conclude. (2)
- I marched on through the grinning crowd, with the step of a martyr. (6)
- I saw him, I still see him, like a martyr. (10)
- To count herself a martyr would be silly! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for martyr. Perhaps also see a sentence for memorable and ways to use manageable in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use martyr in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.