Martyrdom in a sample sentence. Journalists, readers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use martyrdom in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for martyrdom.
- Chump, greatly significant for humanity as they are, will be given without offence on one side or martyrdom on the other. (10)
- During the three or four weeks of their intimacy with his regiment, his martyrdom was awful. (6)
- I am enamoured of fleshly anguish and martyrdom. (10)
- It was nice in her martyrdom to have a true friend to support her, and really to be able to do something for that friend. (10)
- Let the martyrdom be. (10)
- Martyrdom, then, for the sake of a faith in her that was lost already, could be but folly. (8)
- She had come out of her martyrdom stamped with the heavenly sign-mark. (10)
- The floggings, after they were over, crowned me with delicious sensations of martyrdom. (10)
- The pangs and the martyrdom were theirs. (10)
- Then he determined to bear it; to live in darkness; there was a refuge in the idea of a voluntary martyrdom. (10)
- What were his reflections as this second martyrdom drew near? (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for martyrdom. Perhaps also see a sentence for masterpieces and ways to use managing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use martyrdom in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.