Use martyrs in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use martyrs in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for martyrs.
- Duffian, and strip him of the honours of his birth, but, like the Martyrs, he will still continue the perfect nobleman. (10)
- Many were the people who fell martyrs to the protestant Religion during her reign; I suppose not fewer than a dozen. (4)
- She looked like the old engravings of martyrs taking the bite of the jaws of flame at the stake. (10)
- Those martyrs of love or religion are madmen. (10)
- To attain such a love the martyrs writhed up to the crown of saints. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for martyrs. Perhaps also see a sentence for manifest and ways to use maze in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use martyrs in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.