Sentence with word materials. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use materials in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for materials.
- Andrews, who affected one as having the materials of social severity in her costume and manner. (9)
- As he carried it toward a corner of the porch he felt of the various shapes and materials in it. (9)
- Declining these encumbrances, I took my electric rifle and a portable waterproof case containing a few simple instruments and writing materials and set out. (7)
- The trouble in judging anything is that if you have the materials for an intelligent criticism, the case is already prejudiced in your hands. (9)
- Then putting his painting materials carefully in the little coat-closet out of sight, he went in. (8)
- Until he is well on toward forty, he will hardly have assimilated the materials of a great novel, although he may have accumulated them. (9)
- Until he is well on towards forty, he will hardly have assimilated the materials of a great novel, although he may have amassed them. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for materials. Perhaps also see a sentence for modelling and ways to use mais in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use materials in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.