Sentence using the word menaced. Students, word game players, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use menaced in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for menaced.
- For, precisely in this supreme branch of the public life are we most menaced by the rule and license of the leading spirit. (8)
- In vain Dietrich menaced Guy with the terrors of the Club: Aunt Lisbeth begged of Margarita not to leave her with the footmen in vain. (10)
- Juliana, which fully determined her to continue the campaign at Beckley Court, commence decisive movements, and not to retreat, though fifty George Uplofts menaced her. (10)
- Lady Blandish had revived his jealousy of the creature who menaced it, and jealousy of a System is unreflecting and vindictive as jealousy of woman. (10)
- Mountstuart menaced him with her parasol. (10)
- She menaced me as never mortal was menaced. (10)
- She looked at her niece, and a dim appreciation of this revolt of life menaced by death, of youth threatened with extinction, stirred in her. (8)
- She thought so; she relied on her devout observances; they gave her sweet confidence, and the sense of being specially shielded even when specially menaced. (10)
- There is no need to say it of Sir Willoughby: he was thrice himself when danger menaced, himself inspired him. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for menaced. Perhaps also see a sentence for meanwhile and ways to use methodically in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use menaced in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.