Use the word nearing in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use nearing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for nearing.
- Checco is nearing us, and he knows that he has fellows after him. (10)
- He found Lavendie and Noel in the drawing-room, standing before the portrait which was nearing completion. (8)
- Nearing his Club at last he stopped to buy a paper. (8)
- Nearing the island, I was reminded of the early morning when I landed on the Flemish flats. (10)
- Now that he was nearing home he began to think of his sister. (8)
- They were nearing the lake, with the stump of the pollard-willow in sight, and toward it they went. (10)
- They were nearing the outskirt fields of cultivation. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for nearing. Perhaps also see a sentence for nostril and ways to use neighbouring in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use nearing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.