Notoriously example sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially like this page. The lines of text below use notoriously in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for notoriously.
- Advertising will not avail, and reviewing is notoriously futile. (9)
- Besides, leaders of men have always notoriously been above the honours of grammar. (10)
- Carnival notoriously cheated us at first. (2)
- Her husband was a notoriously lazy man, who had chosen to live restrictedly upon an inherited property rather than increase it by the smallest exertion. (9)
- His pledge of his word is notoriously inviolate. (10)
- The world made a note of it; for the gentleman was notoriously without ear for music. (10)
- Was he not a member of the party notoriously opposed to fussy legislation? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for notoriously. Perhaps also see a sentence for necessary and ways to use novels in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use notoriously in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.