A sentence for the word observers. Writers, readers, and readers might especially like this page. The lines of text below use observers in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for observers.
- And they may be accurate observers without being good judges. (10)
- But in the first years of the twentieth century observers noticed on the part of capital a lessening reluctance. (7)
- Perhaps the observers did the promenaders injustice; they might not have been as common-minded as they looked. (9)
- Tattling observers were estimated at their small importance there, as everywhere, by one so high above them. (10)
- They were but anxious observers, diligently collecting. (10)
- We have not even the power over observers which comes from the fantasticality of an Englishman when he discards the conventional dress. (9)
- We have to suppose, that the curious occupant of the coach inside aroused no curiosity in the pair of absorbed observers. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for observers. Perhaps also see a sentence for outbreak and ways to use obtruded in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use observers in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.