Use the word outraged in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use outraged in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for outraged.
- For sentiment is a dainty, delicate thing, incapable of bearing much: revengeful, too, when it is outraged. (10)
- Had Rose been guiltless of offence, Evan might have left Beckley Court the next day, to cherish his outraged self-love. (10)
- He had outraged their beliefs, and roused the most profound suspicions. (8)
- Her frowning gaze was fixed on him suspiciously, as if he had outraged her sense of decency. (8)
- I feel outraged to the bottom of my soul. (9)
- In the first case, we detest the man; in the second, we fly from an outraged scene. (10)
- Pole, in the voice of a man whose reason is outraged. (10)
- She had outraged the decorum of the square-table only while the cards were making. (10)
- She who had tamed a madman by her beauty, was outraged, and not unnaturally, by the indifference of a former lover. (10)
- Shrapnel had so far outraged her sentiments as to be said to have offended her: not insulted, perhaps, but certainly offended. (10)
- The Kaiser cannot approach for him; the citizens are outraged. (10)
- These reflections reminded him of the heartiness of his whipping of that poor old tumbled signpost Shrapnel, in the name of outraged womankind. (10)
- They rested there, silent, listening to the rooks soothing an outraged dignity. (8)
- This he thought in the vengefulness of his outraged mind. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for outraged. Perhaps also see a sentence for outpost and ways to use outrageous in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use outraged in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.