Sentences using the word owning. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use owning in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for owning.
- Afterwards Lowell wrote again, owning himself wrong in his appeal, which he had come to recognize as invasive. (9)
- An Irish gentleman owning land might do worse. (10)
- Catherine found that John Thorpe had given the message; and Miss Tilney had no scruple in owning herself greatly surprised by it. (4)
- I do not mind owning that in others I have failed. (9)
- In fine, he was a millionaire nobleman, owning to a considerable infusion of Welsh blood in the composition of him. (10)
- Nataly sighed, foreseeing evil, owning it a superstition, feeling it a certainty. (10)
- Noblemen have stooped to marry heiresses owning no more than that! (10)
- The Marches came out owning that the youth which might once have found the romantic glories of the place enough was gone from them. (9)
- The question, after owning this fact, is whether these intense effects are not rather cheap effects. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for owning. Perhaps also see a sentence for olives and ways to use own in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use owning in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.