Paralyzed sentence. English majors, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use paralyzed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for paralyzed.
- A paralyzed Minister proclaimed it. (10)
- All the plan for the rising is accurate; the instruments are ready, and we are paralyzed. (10)
- Diana sat startled and paralyzed. (10)
- He could oppose only a paralyzed smile to the assault. (10)
- He had just heard Herr Johannes welcomed among the officers by a name that half paralyzed him. (10)
- Her mind grasped the fact and she realized it intellectually, while as yet all her emotions seemed paralyzed. (9)
- His faculties are paralyzed. (10)
- His right arm was paralyzed. (10)
- In consequence, when he again saw Lady Charlotte, his admiration of that one prized characteristic of hers paralyzed him. (10)
- Or imagine the bow paralyzed at the moment of the deepest sounding. (10)
- The aspect of the new intolerable world I was to live in after to-morrow, paralyzed sensation. (10)
- The whiteness of his face paralyzed her tongue. (10)
- What it touched was long in travelling to her brain; but when her paralyzed heart beat again, she knew that her hand clasped another hand. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for paralyzed. Perhaps also see a sentence for parish and ways to use patently in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use paralyzed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.