Penetrate in a sample sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use penetrate in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for penetrate.
- He must be subtle to penetrate. (10)
- He was therefore unable to penetrate the mystery of our roundabout way of enlivening him. (10)
- If enthusiasm were suffered to penetrate and fertilize her soul! (8)
- It needed a physiognomist to penetrate its impassivity. (8)
- Kiomi stood for freedom, pointing into the darkness I wished to penetrate that I might find him. (10)
- Mavering would penetrate and respect, she went up to the bed and presented herself. (9)
- There was some secret in the house when I was there, which I did not trouble to penetrate. (10)
- To Matilda Pridden, his tales were barely decently the flesh and the devil smothering a holy occasion to penetrate and exhort. (10)
- You try to penetrate my eyes. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for penetrate. Perhaps also see a sentence for perplexity and ways to use penitent in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use penetrate in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.