Stab example sentences. ESL students, teachers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use stab in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for stab.
- Colour came gradually back into her lips and eyes and cheeks; she seemed to have succeeded in her calculation, to be reviving from that stab. (8)
- For all that, a little stab of pain went through her that there was not one word which made it unsuitable to show. (8)
- His eyes filled with tears, and drawing a penknife from his pocket, he began to stab it into the stuffing of his chair. (8)
- The lover who cannot wound has indeed lost anchorage; he is woefully adrift: he stabs air, which is to stab himself. (10)
- The rest has followed, as death follows a stab to the heart, or water drops if you hold up a jug to empty it. (8)
- Then an insensate wish to stab him to the heart made her turn her head and look at him. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for stab. Perhaps also see a sentence for sermons and ways to use staircase in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use stab in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.