Sentences using the word placidly. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use placidly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for placidly.
- Adrian placidly sat down on the grass, and fixed his eyes on the water. (10)
- And the old lady, having put on her bonnet, set forth placidly, unaccompanied by her little white dog. (8)
- Everything here, indeed, is so strange that you placidly accept whatever offers itself as the simplest and naturalest fact. (9)
- It would task language to say how placidly you behold all this. (2)
- Redworth, found her lying placidly wakeful, to judge by appearances. (10)
- Reflecting on the interview with Redworth, though she had performed her part in it placidly, her skin burned. (10)
- The honeymoon was shoring placidly above them. (10)
- They listened placidly to a discourse upon her performances, Japanese to their understandings. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for placidly. Perhaps also see a sentence for piled and ways to use ploughs in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use placidly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.