A sentence using the word plantation. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use plantation in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for plantation.
- A few hundred yards farther brought us to a plantation bordering our road upon the right. (7)
- An hour later, after nightfall, he repassed the plantation, going northward in the direction from which he had come. (1)
- And when it rains they take the liberty to step over my bank into my plantation. (10)
- He stood considering them with wonder, when suddenly the entire plantation, with its inclosing forest, seemed to turn as if upon a pivot. (1)
- Naturally, the colonel established himself and his military family in the plantation house. (1)
- Such an immense plantation all round it! (4)
- This line of skirmishers sweeps across the plantation toward the mountain. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for plantation. Perhaps also see a sentence for profiles and ways to use plastic in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use plantation in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.