Sentences using the word plants. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use plants in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for plants.
- All were attracted at first by the plants or the pheasants, and all dispersed about in happy independence. (4)
- Farther on it flowed through a channel choked with all kinds of plants. (5)
- Instinctively he recoiled behind some plants. (8)
- Martin raised the plants, and as he held them, from one close, yellow petal there rose up a tiny caterpillar. (8)
- Outdoor rustic people have not many ideas, but such as they have are hardy plants, and thrive flourishingly in persecution. (2)
- Some of the houses had ragged plants on the window-sills; in one window a canary was singing. (8)
- The change comes, and these plants will wither and rot and stink. (8)
- The trees upon the bank were giant garden plants; he noted a definite order in their arrangement, inhaled the fragrance of their blooms. (1)
- The visitor looked twice, to be quite sure of anything; there were many plants, bead curtains, and a deal of silverwork and china. (8)
- There, accompanied by the dog Balthasar, he examined the plants narrowly and succeeded in finding at least two dozen berries which were really ripe. (8)
- Wonderful care they had taken with the plants! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for plants. Perhaps also see a sentence for piled and ways to use ploughs in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use plants in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.