A sentence for the word planting. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use planting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for planting.
- But if I had more room, I should take a prodigious delight in improving and planting. (4)
- He controlled his sickness by planting a chair in the centre and sitting in it with his eyes shut. (9)
- Julius for planting it among my recollections. (10)
- Planting his hat askew on his head, he began slowly to descend the stairs. (8)
- The peasants hesitated, but his own men were of one mind to follow, and, planting his ladder in the ditch, he rushed up foremost. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for planting. Perhaps also see a sentence for prints and ways to use plight in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use planting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.