A sentence for the word playful. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use playful in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for playful.
- Another revelation was his playful talk when they were more closely intimate. (10)
- For to have no sympathy with the playful mind is not to have a mind: it is a test. (10)
- He cherished an admiration for Irene, and wished to be on more playful terms with her. (8)
- He could not meet her in conversation, rational or playful. (4)
- He wrote her a letter of playful remonstrance, followed by one that appealed to her sentiments. (10)
- In profile they showed little of their intellectual quality, but what some might have thought a playful luminousness, and some a quick pulse of feeling. (10)
- It was very different with Holly, soft and quiet, shy and affectionate, with a playful imp in her somewhere. (8)
- Richard made a playful remark on the necessity of sometimes acting in opposition to fathers. (10)
- Saintsbury patiently, with a playful threat of consequences in her tone. (9)
- She told the story, however, with great spirit among her friends; for she had a lively, playful disposition, which delighted in anything ridiculous. (4)
- She took it for a playful glance at his new profession of politician: he spoke half-playfully. (10)
- The captain was extremely playful in rejoinders. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for playful. Perhaps also see a sentence for prints and ways to use plight in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use playful in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.