Sentences for sprightly. Students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use sprightly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sprightly.
- By this, you may perceive that he has entirely regained that chearful Gaiety, and sprightly Wit, for which he was once so remarkable. (4)
- He did not object to play second to her sprightly wits in converse, if he had some warm testimony to his mastery over her blood. (10)
- He soon had the paper out at a square stretch, and sprightly information for the other two was visible in his crowing throat. (10)
- That sprightly intriguer had no intention to let himself be caught solus. (10)
- The transformation of a stiff military officer into a nimble Puck, a runner of errands and a sprightly attendant, could not pass without notice. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sprightly. Perhaps also see a sentence for sailed and ways to use spheres in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sprightly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.