A sentence for the word possessive. University students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use possessive in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for possessive.
- And the aesthetic spirit, moving hand in hand with his Forsyte sense of possessive continuity, dwelt with pride and pleasure on his ownership thereof. (8)
- And yet he sometimes felt as if the family bolt was shot, their possessive instinct dying out. (8)
- He sat there a long time dreaming his career, faithful to the scut of his possessive instinct, warming himself even with its failures. (8)
- His possessive instinct, subtle, less formal, more elastic since the War, kept all misgiving underground. (8)
- She looked at Harz with that possessive smile. (8)
- So, swiftly, on the least provocation, does the possessive instinct flourish and grow. (8)
- The fastidiousness and pride which was so strangely, so inextricably blended in him with possessive obtuseness, revolted against the thought. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for possessive. Perhaps also see a sentence for priestly and ways to use portico in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use possessive in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.