How do you use practised in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use practised in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for practised.
- At home, she practised steadily and worked hard at composition. (8)
- He maybe as hard on this point as you say; but now and then a little innocent deception maybe practised. (10)
- He was practised to judge. (10)
- I am afraid it would put an end to all criticism; and that if it were practised literature would be left to purify itself. (9)
- My father had practised the attitude of Prince Albrecht Wohlgemuth on it. (10)
- She practised that forbidding checkbow herself to perfection, so the endurance of it was horrible. (10)
- They lived far more unpretentiously than they used, and I think with a notion of economy, which they had never very successfully practised. (9)
- They were arguing: angrily, it was true: yet with the first mutual deference of practised logicians. (10)
- They were soon on amicable terms, at the expense of flattering arts that she had not hitherto practised. (10)
- Vigilant foresight is not so much practised where the world is less accurately comprehended. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for practised. Perhaps also see a sentence for pippin and ways to use prophetic in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use practised in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.