Sentences for prettier. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use prettier in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for prettier.
- A prettier sentence for lovers, and one more intoxicating to them, was never devised. (10)
- Her cheeks were gushed, and she looked prettier than Pierson had seen her look for a long time now, ever since Kestrel, indeed. (8)
- It was half an hour before Holly came, flushed and ever so much prettier than she had any right to look. (8)
- Miss Crawford thought she had never seen a prettier consciousness. (4)
- On the other hand, the dresses seem indefinitely prettier, as they should be in compensation. (9)
- There are few prettier things than Carlsbad by night from one of the many bridges which span the Tepl in its course through the town. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for prettier. Perhaps also see a sentence for paints and ways to use preaching in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use prettier in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.