How do you use prettiest in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, professors, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use prettiest in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for prettiest.
- Almost unconsciously she had put on her prettiest frock, and spent an hour before the glass. (8)
- She had on her prettiest frock, of smoky-grey crepe, and she looked a little anxiously at the sky. (8)
- She looked her prettiest; and she bought a gardenia at a shop in Baker Street and fastened it in her dress. (8)
- She patted the greyhounds, and said Gipsy, which was mine, was the prettiest. (6)
- Such a phase is perhaps the prettiest in the history of a love affair. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for prettiest. Perhaps also see a sentence for plane-tree and ways to use prescient in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use prettiest in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.