A sentence using the word prettily. College students, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use prettily in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for prettily.
- But many authors live now, and live prettily enough, by the sale of the serial publication of their writings to the magazines. (9)
- Harry coloured, for it related to a time when he had not behaved prettily to her. (10)
- It was prettily done. (10)
- She did not affect the feminine simplicity which can so prettily misunderstand and put by an implied accusation of that nature. (10)
- She wrote prettily to Miss Mary Fellingham, and Herbert had some faint joy in carrying away the letter of her handwriting. (10)
- The tripping and stumbling, prettily awkward little tone of gosling innocent new from its egg, throughout the letter, was a triumph of candour. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for prettily. Perhaps also see a sentence for proofs and ways to use princes in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use prettily in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.