Sentences with procure in them. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use procure in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for procure.
- He did not abuse the wine they were able to procure for him, which was also much. (10)
- I have never been able to procure the book or pamphlet, but I know she was the best of mothers, and of wives too. (10)
- It was impossible to procure broth. (10)
- It was known that they were a little acquainted; but not a syllable of real information could Emma procure as to what he truly was. (4)
- Vast sums of money are expended to procure these strange evidences of the personal worth of candidates and the political sanity of ideas. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for procure. Perhaps also see a sentence for portentous and ways to use preserved in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use procure in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.