A sentence for the word profited. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use profited in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for profited.
- He had in his time profited by it. (10)
- He is better off when dead, and society is profited by his removal. (7)
- In whatever obscure or perverse fashion, he had profited by his opportunities. (9)
- Seek counsel and guidance to-night, as you have done before with me, and profited, I think. (10)
- The proofs went back and forth between us till the author had profited by every hint and suggestion of the editor. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for profited. Perhaps also see a sentence for prints and ways to use pry in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use profited in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.