Profitless used in sentences. University students, readers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use profitless in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for profitless.
- A truly dismal, profitless wrangle! (10)
- At present, and before our sentimentalists are a concrete, it would be profitless rashness to depict them. (10)
- But the strange pang traversing him now convicted him of a large adulteration of profitless temper with it. (10)
- Comment on it came of a design to show that the whole game had been examined dismissed as uninteresting and profitless. (10)
- It was as if both sides had suddenly repented of their profitless crime. (1)
- Lady Busshe showed symptoms of a desire to leave a profitless table. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for profitless. Perhaps also see a sentence for pozzi and ways to use pregnant in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use profitless in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.