Racing in sentence. Writers, readers, and people who just like words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use racing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for racing.
- At Hyde Park Corner he ran into George Forsyte, very sunburnt from racing, holding a false nose in his hand. (8)
- Exulting or regretting, she had to do it, as one in the car with a racing charioteer. (10)
- Fair companies of racing yachts were left behind. (10)
- It seemed that he was determined to have his runaway: he struck up the avenue at full pedestrian racing pace. (10)
- One heard of nothing else but what she had jumped and how she had jumped it; and she bets and goes racing. (8)
- She had the glory of the racing cutter full sail on a whining breeze; and she did not court to win him, she flew. (10)
- Stroud and the racing man went to watch the game; Shelton was left once more to reverie. (8)
- The bathers reappeared on the grass-ridge, racing and flapping wet towels. (10)
- The greater part eked out existence by racing horses, hunting foxes, and shooting birds. (8)
- To look at them is to set the blood racing! (10)
- We want men racing to whom a horse means something. (8)
- You never go racing. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for racing. Perhaps also see a sentence for realists and ways to use rate in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use racing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.