Use the word rebelled in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use rebelled in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rebelled.
- Every bit of mother-feeling in her rebelled and sorrowed; but her reason said: Better so! (8)
- His reason agreed, his instinct rebelled; he could not have said why. (8)
- If she rebelled, it would not be in spirit, but in action. (8)
- It is not recorded that any lawyer ever rebelled against the iron authority of these conditions and stood for truth and conscience. (7)
- She often silently repeated this to herself; yet only too frequently her impetuous heart rebelled against the misery which she felt that she would encounter. (5)
- Such resignation, while it simplified things, offended the part of Barbara which rebelled against all inaction, all dictation, even from her favourite brother. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rebelled. Perhaps also see a sentence for risky and ways to use relations in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rebelled in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.