Rebuke sentence example. University students, professors, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use rebuke in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rebuke.
- Berry was quite aware that she was laying herself open to rebuke. (10)
- But in her heart she drew nearer to him for the words she thought she ought to rebuke him for. (9)
- He was a novice: in daring to rebuke he betrayed his office. (10)
- No rebuke was uttered, and during her talk she observed intercourse passing between the eyes of the young men. (10)
- Our aristocracy, brilliant and ancient though it was, merited rebuke. (10)
- The tone of rebuke and admonishment was unperceived. (10)
- To tell truth, it is the advocate I wish to rebuke, and to praise the adversary. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rebuke. Perhaps also see a sentence for rot and ways to use reluctant in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rebuke in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.