A sentence for the word reproof. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use reproof in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for reproof.
- For, though your accusations were ill-founded, formed on mistaken premises, my behaviour to you at the time had merited the severest reproof. (4)
- He put his finger to her cheek in reproof of such supererogatory counsel to a man famous for his punctuality. (10)
- Paramor made a gesture of reproof. (8)
- Shorne, and of Miss Carrington, spoke for their knowledge of that which must henceforth be the perpetual reproof to her headstrong youth. (10)
- Some very grave reproof, or at least the coldest expression of indifference, must be coming to distress her brother, and sink her to the ground. (4)
- The reproof of an immediate conclusion of everything, the sweep of every preparation, would be sufficient. (4)
- You could not give me a greater reproof for the mistake I fell into. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for reproof. Perhaps also see a sentence for righteous and ways to use restitution in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use reproof in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.